Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rock Climbing

So my one claim to fame in the rock climbing world was climbing the wall they brought in for our senior party. (yes! senior in high school!) The only reason I climbed it was because the guy running it was super cute. I know tis a proud moment in my life.
Well Adam is pretty big into rock climbing and for four years he has been trying to get me to go with him and I kept coming up with excuses... but now that I have decided I am lazy and need to get out more. I went. I am not good and my upper body strength is practically non existent but I made it to the top and that was a pretty dang good feeling! Adam was up and down every wall they had. He is awesome! I am excited to go more. Hopefully build a little muscle in these arms!

7 comments:

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

I'm so jealous! I LOVE rock climbing. Next time you go, let me know!

Koreen said...

You look great climbing! Way to go! I think that I would love to try it, where do you go?

Stutz Family said...

I need to try this as well. I think I would make it about half way and then my shaking little arms would give up! Yeah for Adam coming through with the camera, I would die without ours!

Anonymous said...

Alesha...good for you. you look so so so good.

The Hansens said...

Lookin good! I wouldn't get up 1 ft without falling. I have NO upper body strength. That looks like fun:)

The Leatherberry's said...

You are so funny! How do you remember the rock climbing guy from senior night?! Well, you are way more daring than I am and stronger. There is no way I could get off the floor I am so no muscle woman!:) So I think I got caught up on your blog again and I am really thinkin I need to work on mine!

Rowley's said...

Look at you! I've never rock climbed in my life because I already know I am a weakling. You've just inspired me to try! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!