Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Superbowl XLIII World Champions!
















Gotta love Pittsburgh! I know, and you know, that I do! This years game was a nail biter and the Steelers almost lost it in the end but because of the skill and the fact that they play a "60 Minute Game" they prevailed and caught an amazing touchdown pass in the last minute of the game coming from behind and winning 27-23! (Since most of my girlfriends didn't watch most of the game I thought I should recap.) My sister-in-law, Dasia's, family invited Adam and me over for a party! We had so much fun. They went all out with decorations and yummy treats! Thanks Angela and Trista! You guys are party planning goddesses!

3 comments:

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Oh my goodness I didn't know you we're such a Steeler's fan!
That was a good game!
Prob the only Super Bowl that's been worth watching for a while!
xOxOxO

Skylette said...

Guess what? We're prego again...oops...that was NOT supposed to happen...

okay, now that the shock has set in, I can laugh and say I'm totally kidding and Jason would probably slap me for even joking about that! BUT I'm getting so excited that you're coming in less than two weeks. Can't wait to see ya'!

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

I hate the steelers w/ a passion. I hope they die and all their children get hospitalized. I want to throw every single "terrible towel" into a bon fire! Oh yeah, I just wanted to say Hi.
ryan