Monday, October 26, 2009

BYU Game

I was lucky enough to go to the BYU game with Ryker and enjoy the recruit treatment. We went down onto the field before the game and watched the team warm up. We also sat with other recruits in some great seats on the 8th row! Ryker is still not sure what school he wants to go to but it is sure fun to enjoy this ride with him. Thanks Ryker for sharing your fame and tickets. :)

Me and Tyke! I love my little-big bro!




Here is a picture of Ryker with Jake Heaps. He is the quarterback
recruit for next year. He is such a nice kid!!













My mom treated us all to new beanies for the occasion! Thanks Mom!

4 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

girl your hair is dark!!! I love it :) I cant wait to see all of it!!!

Victoria Elder said...

Your hair looks sooo good dark! Wow soo much fun! That is sooo exciting!

ryan + carly said...

love you leesh! dito to the comments of your cute dark hair. and soooo fun to get to be spoiled by ryker's talent! which btw is so funny to think of him all grown up! tell him congrats. miss you girly.

The Leatherberry's said...

I say go to BYU! And not after the game they played on Saturday, haha! Seriously, your brother is so tall! That's way fun that you get to go do that fun stuff with him. It would have been fun to see you cause we were at the game too. Hope all is going good!