Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol Has Ended!

David Archuleta came is second.... all of my calling in could not save him from the fact that David Cook appeals to the majority of the country! I am fine with it because I know that I did my part and voted more than any one person should. (My Bunco group can confirm this because I was holding up the game with my voting in between rounds. Thanks for not killing me guys!) I am just so proud of the sweet little Murray boy! Hopefully he will continue on and become the next Barry Manilow! Because you know I am a FANILOW!! Now I know that you are thinking, "Yes! Alesha can get back to a regular life and give your obsession a rest.", alas there is one thing that I love more than American Idol and that is SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! It starts tonight and if you have never watched it.... WATCH IT!!!

6 comments:

west's said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who voted like crazy for him & is obsessed with all these stupid shows. I really thought Archie had it - but oh well. Isn't he the cutest little dude?

Rowley's said...

I wish I could say I did all I could to say him. (I posted about AI on my blog too...I was so sad about it, I retarded) I only voted for 40 minutes then went to bed. I didn't start voting until 10:50 because I could get through until then. And with a newborn, I should have gone to sleep hours before seeing I don't get must rest as it is :) Anyway, I just loved David A. I too and so excited for SYTYCD although I missed last night and I am so disappointed. Hey do you know when they are showing the utah auditions? I hope they weren't last night. Well sorry this is so long. We still need to do lunch or something!

Rowley's said...

Sorry about all the mistakes in my comment. I should have slowed down and I should have read through it before I posted it. Again, running on no sleep!

Dustan and Micayla said...

Okay lesh...you are so dang funny!! You are the total IDOL fan huh??? That cracks me up...I have not seen "so you think that you can dance" but one of the girls at work told me I need to watch it and I need to watch for the guy that whose name is "sex"--that he is a crazy dancer but thinks he is great??? I will have to check it out.

Rachel said...

Oh-I am glad that AI is over so you can concentrate on bunco!! But I will be obsessed with you over SO You Think You Can Dance! Love ya!

ryan + carly said...

ahhhh! i really love that you are a fanilow! i'm pretty sure i don't even know who barry manilow is...but i like him. i am so proud of you though for voting for david a. cuz first of all, how cute is he? and second of all, he totally should have won. que sera sera i guess!!! lol. i freaking love you.