Saturday, May 10, 2008

Las Vegas Trip

Las Vegas was awesome! For those of you who thought we were crazy to take the motorcycle...WE DIDN'T! The weather just wasn't working. I was happy that we ended up taking the car anyway. I know my butt was happy! It was so nice to see Samuel and Dasia and the kids! We made it in time for Asher's birthday party. Adam and I got him a Spongebob Squarepants umbrella with matching Spongebob crocs! It was all he asked for! Then of course the kids got to release some frustration on Spongebob.

















And of course the big reason that we went to Vegas was that my wonderful sister-in-law whom I love so much got baptized! I am so proud of her. It was awesome! WE took a fun family picture... Along with pictures with the missionaries. They were Drake's buddies! He loved hanging with them and is excited to go on a mission one day.




















After a long day we were all super tired and of course Adam being the softy that he is ends up with a cute little girl snuggling up and falling asleep together! (I was only a little jealous...) It was a very fun trip and oddly enough I forgot I was in Las Vegas until we drove out of town and passed the strip along the way.

7 comments:

Dustan and Micayla said...

That is the coolest thing ever!! I am so proud of Daysia too!! Next time you talk to them tell them congrats and how much I love and miss them--and the kids...they are all so cute and getting so big!! Love you!

Marci said...

I just heard the great news congratulate both Sam and Daysia when you talk to them, I would LOVE to make a trip down there and stop in and see them. We sure miss all of you. Your family looks great!!

Amber said...

Yeah!! Sam and Daysia look so happy! Your family rocks! I'm so happy for them...you guys deserve SO MUCH!

I'm glad to hear you didn't have to endure 6 hours of butt pain...

Skylette said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see pictures from your fun trip! Everyone is so happy! I'm bummed though that we didn't take any Saturday! Hope the trip over to Twin was fun too!

Koreen said...

Congrats on the baptizm and poor Sponge Bob. It is so great that you went to support them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOW !! Great pics and great to see family together for a great time. Just got to cut Colton in there...lol..Love you guys