Monday, August 18, 2008

My final Happy Birthday!

Well according to my brother, Samuel, I am the only person in the world with the ability to drag my birthday out as long as humanly possible. I call it a gift! But Last Thursday night was my final birthday present and my wonderful mother-in-law bought me a ticket to Brian Reagan! For those of you who don't know who he is...He is the funniest, cleanest comedian out there! I went with my mother-in-law and two sister-in-laws, April and Hilary! We had so much fun. I laughed until I cried more than once. My stomach hurt after it was over! WE had the hook ups with some friends who got us seats in the very front! Want a great night! Thanks Tammie! I love
you!
I posted a clip of one of his small jokes! WATCH IT!!!

8 comments:

Amber said...

i quite like brian reagan. we listened to some of his stuff one vacation, and we laughed quite hard! he's hilarious!

Abbie said...

Ah, Sheesh I'm so jealous!! I LOVE Brian Reagan! And I think you're just like my dad, he drags his birthday out FOREVER as well! I'm glad you had such an awesome time and I love you OODLES!!!

Rowley's said...

I'm so jealous! I can't tell you how much I wanted to go to that! But you know my husband, he kind of doesn't like to spend very much. Which is wonderful, but it's Brian Reagan, come on! In his defense, we did get to go last year!

Dustan and Micayla said...

Sam is right...way to hold over!!! And look at it this way...you only turn 25 once! LOVE YA

Skylette said...

You deserve it! You need to email me your address. I tried to get it from your mom to send you your birthday present, but I'm not getting anywhere with that. :)

Merm said...

HOW FUN!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of being a quarter century old! Ha ha.

Hey it is Jathans bday party on friday. You should come if you can. Check out my blog for details!!

ryan + carly said...

i must agree with your brother in saying that you are the only person who could drag their birthday out so long and people would allow it to happen! i can't say i've ever heard of brian reagan but he must be awesome if you like him so much...cuz i know the only other person you find hysterically funny is me. yeah, i'm funny. thanks.

Victoria Elder said...

Happy late birthday! I have been such a slacker with blogging lately or i feel like it, I use my blog reader more than I have been going, I am breaking that bad habit today! I wanna see Brian Regan! He seems so funny! Jake & I were just talking about how we wanna go to one of his shows next time around