Monday, August 4, 2008

I-DA-HO

This last weekend was so much fun! Adam and I went to see our dear friends Sky, Jason, and little Luke. (Although neither of us thought to take pictures, it must have been all the fun we were having!) We had a BBQ on Friday and met some super fun/nice people. Jason started the Saturday off with a yummy breakfast. We went bowling, had a picnic, went to the stinky army surplus store, went out for Chinese food at one of the top restaurants in the U.S. and stayed up late watching The God Father! Thanks for everything! You guys are the shiznit! We had a blast!

P.S. And don't let me forget that Adam and I rode the motorcycle to Idaho Falls and back... Long.... ride..... Will I ever do it again? Probably... but I don't know why!!!!

7 comments:

Merm said...

ha ha! that is awesome! How fun. I am sad there are no pictures to go along with a trip that sounds like so much fun. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? JK. I am amazed you guys rode a motercycle the whole way. that had to be a very long ride.

Skylette said...

Hey Crazy! I'm so bummed that we don't have pictures either. It was way too quiet last night without you guys. We have too much fun with you. have you had a chance to look at the calendar yet?!?!?

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

I love finding people while "blogging" How are you doing? I haven't seen you in forever!! You look great! You need to fill me in!

Abbie said...

Fun stuff Sheesh! Love you lots and miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

wow..I HAVE SYMPATHY..we rode from GJ to Yellowstone to IF to AF to home. Yes...we are stupid and HAVE done it again...nice to have such good company in a "crazy club"!!!
BUT IT IS SO SO SO MUCH FUN
Love you guys..head this way next time:)..will be boating labor day at Deer Creek..pass the word

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skylette said...

Guess what?!!? Baby Parker is healthy!