Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family Glamour Shots!



My Grandma was in the hospital last week. It was a really close one for Betty so we all felt like we needed to pay her a visit. As soon as things took a turn for the better and we knew she would be okay we started to party. It has been a very long time since all of the cousins were together. We are very silly! I have no idea who decided we needed family glamour shots but here is one of everybody on the trip!

Also here is a good one of the family.

















And in case you didn't know Samuel and Chris have really grown to surpass Tyke in height.




















8 comments:

Abbie said...

K, that picture of Sam sticking out his belly is hilarious! You're such an amazing photographer Sheesh! (And I'm talking about more than just the one of Sam :)) Sad day Ryker's been passed in height though... :)

Hansen Family said...

HI alesha This is Laura's adopted daughter jeni. I found your blog from abbies. I would like to get in touch with dasia if you have any contact info for her could you e-mail it to me? thank you
Jeniblynne@yahoo.com

Dustan and Micayla said...

Okay seriously what a fun weekend--not good that grandma was sick, but fun to see everyone!! EMAIL ME ALL THE PICTURES PLEASE...I need them for my blog too!!! Thanks and love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....what a good looking-talented family!!!! BUT you must of caught me on the day without sleep....thanks for having the camera. We were so blessed...love ya

Skylette said...

Haha, good pictures, but we're glad to hear your grandma is doing better. I sent you a link of pictures we had done and Luke is looking so awesome in them! Let me know what you think!

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

I'd have to say those glamour shots do some amazing things for your boobs! Is that inappropriate? You look hot! Can't wait for Saturday!

Victoria Elder said...

These are so RAD!!! While watching your slideshow I had "vogue" by madonna blasting in my head! Ryker's made me laugh so hard haha

~brynn~ said...

such sweet pictures! i miss you and your fam, lesha! You should come over and play with my family! and sooooooon!!!!