Thursday, October 2, 2008

I wanna be like TYKE!

So we are either the coolest family... or the lamest. I am sticking with coolest! Last year my mom and I came up with the idea to make shirts to support Ryker in all of his sporting adventures. Chris and I argued about what they should say. He wanted "I like Tyke" and I wanted "I wanna be like Tyke". (Tyke, is Ryker's nickname) We took a vote and of course I win! (Maybe everybody is afraid. Excellent!) So finally, thanks to some help from our friends at Logo-It-On, who by the way are the best, we were able to put our idea into action. Oh Yeah and here is more proof that I NEED A NEW CAMERA!!!

Here we have Tyke's #1 fans! Avrie and Asher!



















Here is the group at last weeks game! I LOVE FOOTBALL! It is not hard to see who Ryker's family is...but just in case.... we are the ones in red!














And of course a picture of me and my cute hubby who puts up with me and my crazy ideas on a daily basis.. and don't you worry it is DAILY!

10 comments:

Victoria Elder said...

What a special way to show your support! Way Cute! I wanna do this someday for Dax!

Abbie said...

Sheesh! I totally LOVE these!!! Do you have any more? I'd totally buy one for you. I wanna be like Tyke too! :)

Melissa said...

Such a cute family supporting him! I like the shirts--and I like your saying the best:)

Melissa said...

P.S--your blog gets extra favorite points for not making me do the word varification!!!!!

Dustan and Micayla said...

That is such a good idea!! How cute is that??? You guys look like you are having a blast! We need to come down and see one of his games!!

Skylette said...

hahaha, I love that you pointed out the fam is in red. I almost missed it! :) So, will Tyke have a game Halloween weekend while we are down? We want to see him play so bad!

Amber said...

Love the shirts. They're even better in person...I bet Ryker's super embarrassed to have you guys all dressed up for him!

Merm said...

YES! I am so glad you won because I LOVE your idea. the Hubby's was good too but I mean come on... how do you compete with sheesh??

I am glad you have crazy ideas every day. I feel the same way. Sometimes I say "Jathan just go with me on this one" Well all the time I say that! He he!

Merm said...

YES! I am so glad you won because I LOVE your idea. the Hubby's was good too but I mean come on... how do you compete with sheesh??

I am glad you have crazy ideas every day. I feel the same way. Sometimes I say "Jathan just go with me on this one" Well all the time I say that! He he!

Tiona said...

Those are awesome! I loved how in the picture with you and your husband, the message read straight across...we still got the whole message.

So tell us, how embarrassed was Ryker?