Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Cabin with Samber and Savy

Adam and I had the pleasure of sharing our weekend with the cutest little chica in the whole wide world. SAVY STROMAN! Oh yeah and her parents Sam and Amber. They were nice enough to invite us up for a lazy weekend at Sam's family's cabin. It was just what the doctor ordered. WE played rock band well into the late hours and believe it or not we all took a turn with lead vocal... even ADAM! (Late hours... like 12:00am. We are so getting old.) It was so much fun to have friends that you can be, as scary as it may be, 100% yourself. Adam thinks it is great how Amber and I have maintained our friendship all these years, even if we only see each other when our busy schedules permit. I am just happy that she married someone as awesome and funny as Sam. Thanks again for the invite guys! Can't wait for GAME NIGHT!

Savy! The reason we are still friends with Samber!














Amber might end our 14 year friendship over this video. But how do you not blog something as awesome as this.


Oh and I just read Amber's post about the cabin... we are so the same!!!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

Looks like a blast! Rock band is awesome. :) Love ya Sheesh!

Skylette said...

I think Adam needs some new drums for Christmas! LOL, looks like a rip-roaring great time. I noticed that you aren't in the shot; next time just prop the camera on a table and get in there! :)

Victoria Elder said...

Haha oh my heck I hate singing in that game, Ugh that's why I just like playing with Jake alone, instead of a group of people who always pressure me into SINGING! That little girl is so sooo cute!

Amber said...

that's it...our friendship is officially over!!!!! (yeah right, even if you freaking embarrass the crap out of me, we'll still remain friends). Thanks for the great weekend...and I love that our posts are practically identical. We are so much alike!!

Rachel said...

Hee, hee. I am laughing so hard! We are so old! Next thing you know we are all going to be sporting mom jeans! I guess you'll need to have a kid before that happens!

ryan + carly said...

cabin time...so fun! i want to be invited to karaoke next time. i have a really pretty singing voice, as you discovered at bunco.