Friday, October 24, 2008

Football Season Ends for the Cavemen


Well this is a sad post. I love football. Although I am still able to watch the Steelers, which I love, I am sad to see Ryker's High School season come to a close. The good thing is that they won their game last night. They had a rough season so to end on a good note was so exciting. Plus it was an exciting 4th quarter which is always good for the fans. Ryker had a fantastic year for a sophomore starting on the varsity team. I am so proud of him! (There is even whisper that he will be a captain next year, as a junior!!) He is a great leader and has a lot of potential for good things in his life.
We love you Tyke!






I just had to add pictures of our two newest "I wanna be like Tyke!" members. Camden and Kenley had enough layers on to fit into adult sized T-Shirts, well kind of fit! They were so cute! They danced every time the cheerleaders cheered! And Camden sat on my lap and yelled everything I told him to at the top of his lungs! Hopefully he has a voice today!
GO CAVEMEN!

1 comment:

Skylette said...

Oh, sad! We didn't get to watch a game this year! There is always next year though, right? I'm getting so excited to come down! Only one more week!