Monday, October 27, 2008

Dunn Family Halloween Party

Every year the family gets together for a Halloween party. It may just be an excuse for the adults to get to dress up. Either way there are good times had by all!


Camden and Kenley as Thing 1 & Thing 2!

















Ryan as a prescription bottle and Ashley as a cute little bumble bee!
















Tina as Little Bo Peep and Jesse as "Black Angus"













Felix as a convict and Hilary as.... Well she didn't really know... but she is sure cute!










And Adam and me as PENGUINS!! I actually made these costumes..(with a ton of help from Adam's mom. THANKS TAMMIE! You are awesome!) it is my one claim to fame in the costume making area so... I think we are pretty dang cute!

Don't forget to check out Adam's egg!

8 comments:

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

I still love Adam's egg! We have the coolest family EVER!

The Greenwoods said...

OK I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!! I LOVE YOUR COSTUMES!! THE EGG MAKES IT FABULOUS!!!

The Greenwoods said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh my...that is so cute and good job on the sewing...Love ya

Dustan and Micayla said...

Thing one and thing two...seriously that is so funny! And tell Adam good work!!

Mallory said...

Oh wow your costumes are FABULOUS! And you made them! I'm totally impressed :O) Those are so funny!!! And Adam looks thrilled to be incubating his very own precious little egg. Haha.

Victoria Elder said...

great costumes! I love the penguins & thing 1 & thing 2 too cute!

Jana Banana E. said...

I freaking love the outfits!