Friday, October 10, 2008

Who needs kids when you have neices and nephews?

Here is Kyler playing flag football. He is the one about to get the flag of the kid carrying the ball. He is such a good player and his games are so fun. And his team's name... "Steelers-BYU"! Little boys are so funny. Samuel is the coach which is so much fun for them both!
GO STEELERS-BYU!














Now here we have two very different girls!
I made tutu's for both Avrie (top) and Kenley (bottom) and you can see from their reactions how much each one liked their little gift.


HAPPY! :)











SAD! :(

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love nieces and nephews--so much fun and you don't have to deal with all the not so fun stuff. And the best part about watching your siblings be parents...you learn from their mistakes. Just foolin!

Cute tutu's though. I make some as well--so much fun and every little girl needs one. Perhaps one day I will make one for my own. For now it's trucks, balls(the toy), and leggos!

Mallory said...

Hey Alesha! Thanks for the comment :O)

You have some cute neices and nephews! I love the ballerina's. And I completely agree... who needs their own kids when they've got all these neices and nephews?? It's great to spend time with them... and then leave them with their parents when you're done!