Thursday, July 30, 2009

Flaming Gorge!

Last weekend my amazing Aunt Pam put together a fun weekend trip to Flaming Gorge to get our families together. I do believe this is going to become an annual thing and I will be there every year! This was so much fun! I only hope that we can slowly start extending it so that we are there longer!
We had a boat, some wave runners, fun camping and great company!
I don't usually water ski so I am not very good but I sure do have a ton of fun when I do it! Check me out...













And here is my beautiful cousin Kami giving us all leassons on how to do our hair. She is amazing at it and we are all a little hair retarded. Kami get to beauty school already so I have someone good to take care of my hair!
And Ryker was hang with the girls but for some weird reason would not let us touch his hair.















We just played and played....

























Thanks Aunt Pam and Mike for a fantastic weekend! Love you both!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did have fun...thanks for coming and helping...sure love you too...next year here we come!!!!!!

Victoria Elder said...

Sounds like you had so much fun!! why wasn't I invited? Gosh!

Merm said...

SO FUN! Don't you want to invite me next time you go... te he!