Thursday, July 30, 2009

Trip To Denver


Since I was not able to see Adam on my birthday his parents and sister and bro-in-law pitched in a bought me a ticket to go see him for my birthday! I was so excited because I had not seen Adam in forever. We had planned to meet his cousin Ashley and her husband Ryan for a day at Elitch Gardens. (An amusement park) That was a blast. They are always so much fun!! Adam was able to have Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday off! Which is a rare thing with his job. We were completely lazy. We hung by the pool, where I won a drawing and got some free money to Macy's, we went to a movie, rode the motorcycle, and mostly just enjoyed being together. It was the best trip yet! I love that kid!

3 comments:

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

YAY! I was so glad we got to meet up with you guys. It's always a good time when we hang out. We really should do it more often.

Victoria Elder said...

I am glad you had such a great birthday!! Happy you got to be with Adam sad I didn't get to see you...Show us a pic of your birthday presents!

Merm said...

Oh I am so glad you got to go see your honey! These pictures are so cute. Your eyes look beautiful. I am excited to see your beautiful eyes tomorrow at lunch ;)