Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Cruise!

All right I know I am a slacker but here are the cruise pictures! Finally!!

Stop Number 1... Costa Maya































Stop Number 2... Roatan!

































Stop Number 3... Belize





























































Stop Number 4... Cozumel!















































Random Pictures from the Cruise Boat....

Formal Night. Dave and Koreen, Mitch and Diane, Adam and ME!



















































































































Here is our huge stateroom and cute little towel animal made especially for Adam to karate kick off the bed.

4 comments:

ryan + carly said...

you are the cutest and tannest thing ever! i love you and miss you more than words. and i cannot express how excited i am to see you in one teeny tiny short month! muuuahhhh!!!

Stutz Family said...

I can't believe it! Adam actually knows how to clean up. I'm kidding, really. Looks like you had tons of fun, I'm jealous. Love you!

~brynn~ said...

you looked like you had so much fun! those tan lines make me jealous!

Jene' Aurant said...

Discount NFL Tickets

Join me at the game NFL Tickets at Football.Ticketzz

thanks