Monday, April 7, 2008

A Blog World


Well I have finally decided to join the blogging world. Not that our lives are very exciting. Adam is just finishing up his third year of school and is working hard to be ready to take his Residential Journeyman License. I am so proud of him for getting this far. Only one more year to go. I am working at UVSC (soon to be UVU) and I am going to school for Elementary Education. I am only taking a few classes here and there. I am not in a huge hurry to get my degree done so why brake my back. We don't have any kids but we did just get a new car!! I guess that can be our baby for a while... A long while...

4 comments:

Skylette said...

Hi Guys! Sheesh, I'm so glad you have a blog!!! Don't worry, we will be down to SLC soon...when I can spend some cash!

Amber said...

Sweet car! Love the updat...(are you still hanging on to the taurus?)
oh, and welcome to the blogging worlds!

ryan + carly said...

lesha-tesha! i found your cute blog page. love your child...it's beautiful! it was so fun to see you after so dang long. i love you. can't wait for more screaming next month! love ya.

Mathie Fam said...

Alesha!! Hey Do you remember me? I found your blog from Lenae's and just wanted to say hi! Sounds like things are going well for you! keep in touch!