Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Since I don't have kids of my own....

I love my nephews and nieces so much and i am lucky enough to live by 2 of the 6. We were out swinging on the one and only beautiful day, last Sunday! (what a tease...) Camden is so cute. He wanted to swing and ran over with his dad following close behind. When Camden realized that it was Dad and not Papa coming to swing he ran over to Papa and said, "Papa swing!" grabbed his hand and pulled him to the swing. Kenley was sporting her hat and sunglasses. She is so easy going. She only cares that she gets to hang out with her big bro! TOO CUTE!!! I can't even handle it!

2 comments:

west's said...

Alesha freaken Mathews(okay Healey)...How the heck are ya? I have not seen you in forever. I'm so glad you started a blog. Blogging is a crazy world!! It looks like you are doing so good. It's fun to see pictures of ya. jess
(kellyandjessiwest.blogspot.com)

Marci said...

Hey there Alesha and Adam! It is good to hear from you guys. The pictures are really cute. And the picture of Chris is awesome. I am glad we have a way to keep up with each other now. Love you guys, Phil and Marci