Friday, April 11, 2008

TAGGED?!?! INTERESTING...

I am assuming that when you get tagged you have to fill it out also...
A-attached or single: Defiantly attached... I like!
B-best friends: Have to say my hubby Adam... he's cute!
C-cake or pie:PIE PIE PIE!!! Any and every.... but my new lifestyle prevents them all. *Sigh
D-day of choice: Wednesdays.... Who doesn't love a good hump day.
E-essential item(s): Cell Phone! Sad but true... Not to mention the book in my purse that I am always lugging around with me!
F-favorite color: Today I would have to say GREEN!!
G-gummy worms or bears: Bears but just the white ones.
H-hometown: American Fork, UT
I-indulgence: Blondie at Applebees aka Pazookie
J-January or July: July for sure. Duh it is my BIRTHDAY month!
K-kids: One- Adam- he will never grow up! Good thing!
L-life is incomplete without: Family, friends, food, sleep. DIDO CAR!
M-marriage date: November 19, 2005
N- number of siblings: 4 Bad to the Bone Brothers.
O-oranges or apples: Apples.
P-phobias or fears: Everything! I am a scaredy cat!
Q-quotes: "I'm your huckleberry."
R-reasons to smile: Adam playing Guitar Hero in the nude.. he is funny... don't worry I cleaned the guitar after.
S-season: I love them all.. I am always ready for the next season
T-tag friends: Ashley, Sindee, Sky, Andrea
U-unknown fact about me: My life is an open book!
V-very favorite store: Where ever there is a sale.
W-worst habit: Being late to work.
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: Ultrasound, never had one but logic tells me this would be easiest
Y-your favorite food: mexican..
Z- Zodiac: cancer

3 comments:

ryan + carly said...

yes! alesha, i am so proud of you for doing my tagged game. i'm pretty sure the others are slacking so far...byotches. we will just have to beat them at bunco. and i must say i was maybe slightly disturbed about hearing adam playing guitar hero in the nude...that is until you said you cleaned the guitar, of course. nice!

Amie said...

Alesha...so I totally found your blog...and I'm going to add you to my friend list, I hope you don't mind. Check mine out as well.

jaclynn and michael said...

you did the tag. Carly owes you a special treat. That really was so fun seeing you. Its almost summer. ya ya ya.