Monday, June 16, 2008

Daddy Shout Out!!

Father's Day is always a interesting day for me. This year I just want to take a second to give credit where credit is due. First of all my daddy dearest! He passed away when I was 15, not a day goes by that I do not think of him. Always I am greatful for the time I did have with him and the lessons that he has taught me in life and in death. He is awesome and I know he has a purpose on the other side that I will never fully understand. I would not be the person I am today if it were not for him. I love him dearly. Thanks Dad.


Now I know that this is weird but I love my Father-in-Law just like he was my own dad! Mike is awesome and has really opened his arms to me. I appreciate everything that he does. He makes me smile and loves Adam and me no matter what crazy plans we are cooking up! Thanks Mike for all that you do for me and the love that you show to me daily!


Now this might be even crazier but my step dad is awesome as well! I love him just like a father. He is so spiritual and always has great advise! He is super funny and sometimes I have no idea what he is talking about. But I love him just the same. He takes great care of my mom and younger brother Ryker. He too has opened his arms to me and too my whole family for that matter! Thanks Thom! I love you!

I have truly been blessed to have all of these fathers in my life!

2 comments:

Dustan and Micayla said...

Okay...so good to see pictures of your dad!! I pass EAT-A-BURGER every morning on my way to work and always think about the times we got to go visit him and order kids meals that came in "paper cars"!! Do you remember that??? How fun!! I loved him so much and miss him too!!

Skylette said...

Sheesh, that was such a sweet tribute! I love the pictures of Niles! I can't believe how much your brothers look like him in the younger photo! Miss you much. :)