Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The WII!!


Well as you all know I have no kids so the fact that we have a WII that we play all of the time is... well... it's sad! But finally I had kids to play the game that is generally purchased for them. Samuel and Dasia were down last weekend and they came over and the three boys could not get enough of Mario Cart, bowling, baseball, and pool! (Samuel and Kyler played five games of pool and Kyler beat him EVERY time!!) Avrie was such a good sport. She just wondered around because I have realized that my house is the most boring house for little kids!! No cool toys... She settled on playing with the coasters... I need to get some toys. What kind of an Aunt doesn't have toys?!?!?

5 comments:

Dustan and Micayla said...

Oh my gosh his kids are so stinking cute!!! WOW!!! As far as the toys go...you don't have toys until you have your own kids so I asked Phil and Marci to be me some old ones and now when their kids come to my house we get them out and because they have not played with them for a long time they think "my toys" are cool! FUNNY huh!! Love ya!

Rowley's said...

All it takes is a WII to get men to revert back to a little boy:) So did you watch SYTYCD? I need to get off this and vote for Thayne. And if case you were wondering if Thayne is really that much of a spaz, the answer is yes.

Marci said...

Sounds like so much fun. My grandma was just saying the other day she loves to play Wii. So, don't be too embarrassed, there is a 77 year old out there that enjoys it just as much!

Skylette said...

Oh my word...your nephews totally have the 'Mathews Stamp' don't they! They look just like your brothers. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey...from one who knows.yard sale!!!!!! a good cleaning is all they will need...then sell cheap to get others!!! IT IS A RIOT TO BE AN "AUNT"!!!!!
Loved all our times as families. The best!!!