Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Concerts

So Adam and I are pretty random when it comes to the music that we listen to. Last week we went to Joe Nichols, Collin Raye, & Josh Gracin! Breaker Breaker 1-9...! It was so much fun! It was for the UVU Celebration. We got the whole family...step family....in-laws to come! WE had so much fun dancing around and playing. ( Sky! I gave Josh Gracin a High-Five!)




























A couple of days after we went to POISON!! BRET MICHAELS I LOVE YOU!! I forgot my camera so I took a couple with my phone.... They are not very good. :( This concert went into my top ten list of concerts!! WE had so much fun watching the band as we did watching all the oldies who have been with Poison for the 21 years they have been together! He was singing "I Want Action!" I know this is really bad... My phone sucks!!!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Fun...I love rocking out at concerts, no matter who's playing! Who would be on your list of top ten concerts? Oh, and I also started biggest loser today. Hooray for being healthy!!!

Skylette said...

You guys are always on the go these days! Must be nice...so that's what it's like without kids!?!? I forgot. :) Hehe, looks like a blast.

Rowley's said...

It was good to see you! I'm still waiting for my text, by the way!

Skylette said...

lol, I forgot to ask you if you lunged forward as if you were going to fall over when you gave your high five?

west's said...

You guys are always doing pretty sweet things!! I love it!! Enjoy it before the little kidlets come along & you are also going to bed at 8:00 at night on the weekends right after you lay the kids down. Pretty exciting, right? So much fun

Dustan and Micayla said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast!!! Summer is the best huh...there is so much to do and so little time!!

Victoria Elder said...

I AM SO JEALOUS YOU SAW POISON WELL MOSTLY BRETT MICHAELS :)