Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Water Balloons

Adam and I are considered the cool Aunt and Uncle. (At least in our own minds) WE decided that sense all of the kids were coming over for dinner at my Mom's on Sunday it would be fun to get some water balloons and fill them up FOR THE KIDS to play with. Kelly and I sit and start filling them up before dinner and as you can imagine the kids could not stay away. It was every adult in the house to keep them from grabbing and throwing them. After dinner we decide to let them at it. Well as it turns out the adults had way more fun with 250 water balloons.

Here we are minding our own business. Filling up water balloons and Ryker comes and dumps a bucket of water on Adam.... then another bucket on Kelly.... Then another on me. You would think I would learn.





Tutu and Hoto with Flave. She didn't like the water balloons... All she saw was everybody going crazy. She started crying.




Tyke thought he was so clever with the hose.....














It took Samuel, Adam, and Christopher... But they got him back!

We all ended soaked and happy. I think we will have to do it again soon!

7 comments:

Abbie said...

Haha! Sounds like fun!!!

Skylette said...

oh, why do I feel so left out? j/k Jason keeps asking when you guys are coming up again... what should I tell him? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...that was great and brings back those memories of great family days in the past. Great to see all you together...love ya all!!!!!!!

Dustan and Micayla said...

That looks like so much fun--sucks to be Rykers OLDER brothers huh?? It takes all three of the older boys to get him?? GO RYKER!! Tell everyone hi and that I love them!!!

Hillary said...

It looks like you guys had a pretty good time! I love that family of yours. I hope all is well with you guys!

Victoria Elder said...

You guys are the cool aunt & uncles, What lucky neices & nephews!!! That just sounds like so much fun! Do you guys live in AF?

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

Don't worry, we had 450 at my mom and dad's house yesterday, 2 different colors and 2 teams. Holy crap! The girls got creamed. I wish I had some pics. I think I now have a cold due to being soaking wet and freezing. I love water balloons!